When you use our service and/or our website ( Kitemu.com ), you consent to allow us to collect information about you from :
- You, merchants, your operator, and other sources. This information typically includes your IP address, mobile number as well as information about the goods and/or Service that you are purchasing.
You agree that this information may be for :
- Used and stored by us our affiliates, and our agents to complete your transaction.
- Prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes and to otherwise provide, maintain, and improve our Service.
Furthermore, you accept that we may disclose your information to :
- Operators, our affiliates, merchants, our agents, or other parties as permitted or required by applicable law for the marketing of our Service
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business
- if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to protect the security or integrity of our Service, or to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- We may also share non-personally identifiable information with other third parties.
Kitemu makes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of it. We are not responsible for the information management and protection practices of merchants, operators, and others.
NO REFUND POLICY
Kitemu digital products/Services have a strict no-refund policy. Please be sure the products/ Services are right for you before purchasing. Users are solely responsible for confirming that their devices are compatible with the products/ Services they purchase. All virtual item purchases are final, non-refundable and non-returnable. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for the incorrect purchase of Kitemu products/Services, including due to compatibility issues.